Sunday, December 20, 2009

Healing with Mangosteen Juice


Have you ever heard of a Xanthone? This is probably the most potent antioxidant you have ever heard of. It comes from the tropical forests of South East Asia, and is called a Mangosteen,a fruit very rich in flavor. It is known in South East Asia as a super fruit and people there have long known of its great antioxidant properties. No other fruit is known to have such a high ranking of super antioxidants called a Xanthone, of which it has over 40, most of which are found in the outer covering. These Xanthones are a group of compounds that protect your cells from free radicals, toxins, support our immune systems, fight inflammation in many diseases, and helps balance the bodies intestinal system and reduce allergies. I use this product every day and love it and how it makes me feel.
One day I burnt myself and I thought if its so good I will put some on my burn, so I put some of the juice on a piece of kleenex and slapped it on my burn, it kind of stung for a minute and then it stopped paining and in the morning I could hardly see where I had burnt myself. So now we use it for sores, mosquito bites,poltices, give it to the dog, and drink about 1 to 2 ounces per day. I wish we had discovered this many years ago. My hat is off to the young men who found this fruit, built a company called Xango and brought it to us in its purest form. Straight fruit ground up and bottled, no water and no sugar. If you are suffering and want to learn more about it you are welcome to contact me. A friend of ours had gout really bad and his toe was so swollen he could hardly walk for the pain. We gave him some of the juice and after 2 or 3 days he called and could not believe the results, his toe was pain free and no longer swollen, his Doctor was very impressed as well. Guess what he drinks it now and loves it too.



Karen,owner,webmaster,networker,seeker of health
www.SheerHeavenluxuryBedding.com
karen@sheerheavenluxurybedding.com

www.karenhughes.teaminmotion.com
www.karenhughes.bhipglobal.com
www.topnotchhealth.whymangosteen.com
www.social.hellohello.net/index.php?page=join&ref_id=Karen01R

No comments:

Post a Comment