Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feel Terrific for New Years Eve - Do This!


Want to feel terrific for New Years Eve? You sure do and I can tell you how to do this. When we dress up and put on something that sparkles we begin to shine deep in our being and we feel great, laugh more, talk more and generally have a nice time. I like to feel great everyday and so I get up, get dressed and put on some Jewellery. It is the best medicine for a sleepy and blah morning. This was something I learned long ago that you can function better when you look your best. Don't think you can't do this if you don't have really good clothes or expensive jewellery because you can look great in a $1.00 necklace or pair of earrings from the dollar store or a $1,000.00 pair of earrings from the Jeweller. A T-shirt and pair of jeans and long dangly earrings, looks great and you will sail through your day feeling like a Million Dollar Babe. I know where you can get fabulous jewellery and the price is so reasonable and it all looks like it cost hundreds of dollars. Super Quality and pieces that suit everyone from plain to super fancy.

I can recommend clicking on the jewellery link I have posted.





Karen,owner,webmaster,networker,seeker of health
www.SheerHeavenluxuryBedding.com
karen@sheerheavenluxurybedding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment