Friday, April 30, 2010





I was watching a commercial today about powdered whitner for your
Tea or Coffee. They showed feeding the milk to the cat and having this powder product for your coffee. I was horrified, being very interested in health and the issues that lead to bad health, I cringed. What is in that stuff? Do you know, read the labels before you try is always a good idea. We went camping one summer and someone brought some of the whitener cause milk goes bad so fast without a fridge. We were laughing because someone said you can light the fire with it, well we decided to test it out and poured some on our kindling, light a match and boy were we surprised when it immediately burst into flame. Now I would not use that in anything I drink anyway because I do not believe it is healthy for me. But we buy it all the time now to keep on hand at our camp to start the fire or barbecue. The joke is always, hey mom did you bring the fire starter?
The Moral of the story is this: Don't believe everything you see or hear, read the labels for yourself and be aware of the ingredients in products that come in packages.


Karen,owner,webmaster,networker,seeker of health
www.myxango.ca/karenhughes1/
karenh71085@gmail.com

Hints and tips for good health, plus bHip Energy drink and Mangosteen products that are amazing for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment