Watch for posts on healthy hints, recipes, Business Opportunities with some great companies, harmful toxins, and any other stuff that I think you might be interested in.
Monday, April 26, 2010
6 things to know for your Ph level
Do you know your Ph level?
1. What is Ph level? Ans. The ph is the level of acidity/alkalinity of your body.
2. How do you know if it is good or bad? Ans. You can get little rolls of ph paper from the drug store. Tear off a small piece and dip it into a sample of the first urine of the day, collected mid stream.
3. How do I read the test? Ans. Take your test paper and immediately compare the color to the color code that is on the ph paper dispenser, that will tell you your ph level.
4. What is a good ph level? Ans. A good range for Ph is between 6.2 and 7.4. Did you know that water is perfectly balanced at 7.0.
5. What if I am too Acidic? Ans. Time to take action! Your immune system can be impaired, hair can become weak, colds and flu are more common, Vitamins and Minerals may not be absorbed well,and connective tissue can become weak. If you remain too Acidic you will begin to burn out as you get older.
Here is what to do: Try cutting back on processed foods, salted peanut butter, artificial sweeteners,pastries, alcoholic drinks, proteins. Also cut back on things that stress your body like strenuous exercise. Eat lots of vegetables cooked and raw, Fruits and berries, rooibus teas, Almonds, sprouts, extra virgin Olive Oil, and drink lots of good filtered water. (PAW is best, Ozonated and ionized water are great too) Do not use any GMO foods. Read the can on canned goods to be sure.
6. What if I am too Alkaline? Ans. If you are about 7.6 to 8.00 for a few weeks, it is time to take Action? When you remain above 8 you are getting into a slow, low energy and lethargic zone, which can turn serious unless you change your eating habits. PLEASE NOTE: This state is rare unless you are a Vegan and not getting any protein. Kidneys can be effected as they fight to correct the acid producting diet.
Here is what to do? I would suggest eating more protein, like beef, lobster, chicken, lamb, fish, rolled oats, salted peanut butter and some cheese. This will bring your Ph up fast, but don't go overboard, go slow and keep testing until you can see you are near balanced and then be sure to eat foods from both Acidic foods 25% and Alkaline 75% foods.
Try to remain as Balanced as possible, if you flip up and down you could experience mood swings and suddenly feel exhausted or out of energy. Don't dispair just get out there and enjoy life?
Karen,owner,webmaster,networker,seeker of health www.SheerHeavenluxuryBedding.com/home firstname.lastname@example.org Hints and tips for good health, plus bHip Energy drink and Mangosteen products that are amazing for your health.
Welcome to my Blog. Welcome to my world, I am so lucky to live so close to the sea and the mountains. What a majestic setting for my work from home office. My favorite things are animals of all kinds, pouring rain, snow, coffee with a friend, walking my dog and travelling to far away places.
I hope you will drop by often and read what is happening with my life and the products that I support and love. I am the owner of Sheer Heaven Luxury Bedding website and proudly display pure and Natural Organic as well as Egyptain cotton and pure Goose down and silks. Am a Distributor of Mangosteen Juice by Xango, which is so good for you and keeps me healthy and disease free. Another favorite of mine is bHip Global products totally natural energy drink, Noni Ghia drink, pleasur Hormone balancer and Lecor Facial creams. I love to tell about the wonderful things these products can do for us all. We are turning to natural products now that really work and don't have side effects. Watch for information and stories of health and feeling good.