Monday, January 4, 2010

After Christmas Blues got you down?


You are not alone, many people have such fears and worries,after the Merry Christmas Season. All the nice words from friends: like don’t worry, forget about it, etc. don’t work at all.
Lets start to retune our minds with words like:
Thank You for this good life I have.
Think about the good things we have, families that love us, a friend, our pet.
Think Big – I can do it, I am smart, I am friendly, I am good to be with, I am great.
Think how special you are.
Think how important you are to your family, your friends, clients and yourself.

Make yourself a list of how good you are and post it on the fridge so you will see it daily.
Tell yourself these things every day in front of the mirror, OUT LOUD.

Forget about the bad things: Every time a bad thought creeps into your mind, smile and say to yourself “I am so happy to be me and I feel Great”. Pretty soon you will have retuned your thinking totally.
Let me know how you are making out with this little program, is it working for you?

Some exercises you can do to boost your great feeling: Say hello to your neighbours,Open the door for someone,say Thank You when someone does something nice for you,and smile it shows happiness in your eyes, lift up your shoulders,raise your chin, and walk with a purpose.

Want to connect with happy people? Check out this link, it's free, just sign up.
www.social.hellohello.net/index.php?page=join&ref_id=Karen01R


Karen,owner,webmaster,networker,seeker of health
www.SheerHeavenluxuryBedding.com
karen@sheerheavenluxurybedding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment